So this is my first official post. For anyone just joining me, this blog is all about quick ways to score some cash.
Okay, so maybe this one is pretty obvious, but if you haven’t heard of it before, Fiverr is a great way to earn some quick moolah.
Here’s the concept:
You have a task that needs completing but really don’t have the time or desire to do it. Fiverr has thousands of people who are offering to do all sorts of tasks starting at…you guessed it $5. On the home page it says, “Fiverr is the easiest way to get everything done at an unbeatable value.”
Here’s what I love:
- It’s free to sign up.
- It’s really, really, really easy to use. Type in the service you need and get a list of willing slaves…er, I mean people.
- Lots of options!
- For the most part, it’s pretty cheap.
- The “Fun and Bizarre” category…just check it out. (I recently saw 25 liquor infused toothpicks for $5. I didn’t know drunk people cared that much about their dental hygiene).
Here’s what I don’t love:
- You get what you pay for. Sometimes the quality isn’t the greatest. You just have to pay attention to the reviews.
- Lots of options! I’ve got serious ADOS (Attention Deficit…oooooohhh, shiny!) so sometimes options aren’t the greatest for me.
WAIT! I thought this blog was about making money, not spending it. Well here’s the deal. You have talents that other people would be willing to pay you for. Sign up on Fiverr to sell your services! If you’re creative you can find a way to do something you love for a quick buck.
BONUS: If you get other people to sign up, you score a quick fiver yourself!