In my last post I told you I would be letting you know about more ways to earn money by reading emails, completing offers from companies, or taking surveys. So, as promised, may I introduce (or remind) you about FusionCash.
Fusion Cash is a lot like Inbox Dollars (click here for my post about that). You can earn a few bucks by completing offers and taking surveys. Here’s where they are a little different:
- In addition to the standard “get paid to read”, they also offer a “get paid to call” and “paid to click” option.
- You can earn a little money by watching videos and listening to their radio station.
- You can use PayPal if you’d like. You can also get paid by check if that feels more secure for you.
- Some companies make them give you their credit card information (some of the offers you sign up for want a way to charge you). Not so with FusionCash.
Here’s what I love:
- Lots of options! Paid to call, click, watch, listen, read…. I like options.
- Within seconds you can score $6.70. The three offers they have on the home page are quick and easy.
- Referral bonus! You get paid each time someone you refer signs up.
- They have a long standing history with the BBB.
- They’ve been around for at least 11 years. In this niche that’s a pretty big deal.
Here’s what I don’t love:
- It’s only open to the US. Sorry my foreign friends.
- You can’t really explore the website without registering first. This probably isn’t a big deal, but I would have liked to see what kinds of offers, and surveys they had before I signed up.
I was able to a little over $10 bucks in about 20 minutes, so I would definitely recommend FusionCash to anyone. Enjoy!